Imagine having a playground like this one on our campus! Imagine seeing it bustling with children before and after worship on Sundays—and through the week!—while families gather to build new relationships within the community!
Did you know that:
- The average number of children regularly attending Harrison Church has increased from 65 to 150 in the past 6 months.
- There are 22 registered children participating in the newly created Children’s Choir.
- The playground project was initiated by a group of young families attending HUMC who are eager to provide a venue where community can be fostered.
- The playground, intended to be handicap accessible, would benefit both our church community and the local community surrounding the church, providing opportunities to reach out into the community and build relationships.
Here are some stats:
- Goal to start building: $120,000
- Donations: $129,113.06