WHAT IS THE HOSPITALITY TEAM?
The Hospitality Team invites people to Harrison Church through advertising, promotion of Harrison Church events and encouraging our congregation to extend personal invitations to friends, relatives, acquaintances and neighbors. We welcome people to the church through the first impressions ministry (greeters / ushers) on Sunday mornings and offer them refreshments through the coffee house ministry. We follow up with guests and help connect newcomers to the church through the Foundations Class.
WHERE AND HOW DOES THE HOSPITALITY MINISTRY SERVE?
- Hospitality serves to make everyone who visits feel welcome through the greeters
- We follow up with each new person/family who provides information in the hospitality folder
- We offer four Foundations Class a year for information about Harrison UMC as well as the opportunity to join as a member
- We organize the Coffee House to allow everyone to have refreshments during church.
- We welcome new guests who complete the Design Your First Visit form and provide a tour of the campus.
OPPORTUNITIES TO SERVE
We are always looking for people to participate from all different backgrounds. The Hospitality team would love to hear as many opinions of ways we can serve to allow all people coming to Harrison Church to feel our warmth and God’s presence. If you are interested in being a part of the Hospitality Team, please contact Anita King (704) 541-3463 ext. 213.