The Women’s Ministry at Harrison Church are glad to offer opportunities that encourage fellowship and spiritual growth among women of all ages. We seek to support our church family, clergy and our community through service.
Key events through the year are:
- January: Serving at Room in the Inn every Wednesday night / Thursday morning.
- February: One-day on-campus retreat (For childcare click here)
- July: Girlfriends United – Friday night dinner for the women of Harrison, friends and family
- September: Weekend retreat off campus
There are 2 circles for women at Harrison, which meet on a regular basis and are always open to new people!
- Friendship Circle – meets on the 2nd Monday of each month, from September thru May, at 10 a.m. in room 101 of the Plummer Education Center, building 100. The Friendship Circle has guest speakers at the monthly meetings, as well as opportunities for fellowship and service through mission projects. The circle is for women of all ages. For more information, contact Melissa Ralston, firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-496-4614.
- Faith Circle – meets the 1st Tuesday of each month, from August to May, at 6 p.m. in room 113 of the Plummer Education Center, building 100. The Faith Circle is for women of all ages who are seeking a place for fellowship, service and Spiritual growth. The Faith Circle organizes 2 children’s consignment sales each year, the proceeds of which are used to support local ministries for women and children.
- Bible Studies for Women – each season we offer Bible studies that are specific for women. You will find more information about Bible studies here.