The COVID 19 virus will hit the budgets for nonprofit organizations hard, including churches. However, Harrison Church’s ministry will not stop, and we hope and pray that our financial support will not either.
Like most churches, we operate on a fairly close margin between weekly income and weekly expenses. Eighty percent of our financial support is put on the offering plate each Sunday. As that won’t happen for two weeks, maybe more, we are respectfully asking for you to send in your weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly gift. Here are a few ways you can give:
- Click Here to Give! (please use Chrome as a web browser)
- Via US Postal Service. We have a locked mailbox
- Text HUMC to 73256 to give.
- On Realm, our church community engagement tool! Not on Realm? Email email@example.com to join.
- Download the Realm App (Connect-Our Church Community). Once logged in, click on the “Giving” icon on the bottom menu bar. Select “make a gift” and follow the prompts.
- Log in to Realm on your computer, choose “Giving” on the left menu bar and click on the “+Give” button.
If you have any questions, your church staff would be happy to help you.
Many worthy causes will need support in this difficult time. We are encouraging you to be consistent with your support of Harrison’s ministry to ensure that our mission, the making of disciples for Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world, will be minimally affected.
It is a challenging time for all of us; however, we trust in God and in his church. We know that God’s steadfast love is with us in all circumstances, and we lean on that promise now.
The staff is working diligently to be creative in how we minister to our church community and beyond during this time.