"God LOVES You!" Devotion Kit Pick-up
Saturday, Jan 30th, AND Sunday, Jan 31st, from 9 am to 6 pm.
This February, let's focus on God's LOVE! Stop by the church to pick up a 3-week devotion kit on Saturday, Jan 30th or Sunday, Jan 31st, any time between 9 am and 6 pm. You will find the FREE kits on carts just outside of Hammill Hall. We have prepared a kit for families with young children and another for youth and adults. We hope you enjoy this opportunity to dive into scripture and learn more about God's LOVE for YOU and all His children.
Winter Grow Groups
We are designed for relationships. God intends for us to share life together with others who are seeking to grow in their faith. That is why Growing Deeply in the Holy Spirit an essential part of our vision at Harrison and why we encourage everyone to participate!
- Pastor Kyle’s Grow Group | Mondays at 7 pm on Zoom | Jan 11th – Feb 8th
- GriefShare | Tuesdays at 5:30 pm on Zoom | 13 weeks beginning Jan 26th | Led by Beth Kendall
- Sermon Discussion Group | Wednesdays at 10:00 am led by Pastor Elizabeth (on-going)
- Senior Adult Discussion Group | Sundays at 9:30am on Zoom. Led by Jim Wagner and Lou Singer (ongoing)
- Moms Grow Group | Tuesday 8 pm – 9:30 pm on Zoom. Led by Laurie Spinelli (ongoing)
- CHURCH-WIDE Lenten Study begins the week of Feb 14th | Stay tuned for sign-ups & class info!
CLICK HERE to learn more and sign up for a Grow Group today!
What’s Happening With ROOM IN THE INN This Year?
Help by providing Bag Lunches or Cookie Donations on specific dates.
This year, Urban Ministry and Men’s Shelter of Charlotte have merged into one organization that is called ROOF ABOVE. Harrison has set up a sign-up genius site where you can get specific details and guidelines on how to help by providing Bag Lunches or Cookie Donations on specific dates. Please consider how you could help and sign up!
Cookie Donations: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c094ba9a82da13-cookies
Questions? Contact: Becky Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Creation Care Study - Keeping the Garden
Keeping the Garden: A Faith Response to God’s Creation
Sundays 2-3pm | Led by: Emily Rivers and Nancy Keziah
Led by: Emily Rivers and Nancy Keziah
When God created the world, God gave us a treasure to hold, steward, and protect. This 6-week study goes beyond trendy environmentalism and will push us to see environmentalism as a religious issue we all must pay attention to. Contact Emily to join the class.