INDOOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP at Harrison Church
Harrison Church is ROOTED IN WORSHIP, and we will continue to provide worship opportunities as we navigate safely through these times. In addition to our online and outdoor worship services, on Sunday, September 20th, we will have our first Indoor Worship service at 11 am in the Sanctuary. Following NC State guidelines, this service is limited to 25 people. Reservations are required, and we ask that you only sign up for 1 Sunday per month to allow others the opportunity to worship in the Sanctuary.
As we prepare to return to in-person Worship in Harrison’s Sanctuary, we will ask everyone to follow several necessary protocols. Here are a few ways we can exercise good care for one another.
Please use our online reservation system!
- CLICK HERE to register.
- Please only register for ONE Sunday from September 20th – October 11th. We will let you know if more seats are available via Realm.
- 25 people will be allowed in the Sanctuary. 5 Worship leaders and 20 open spots for our congregation.
- Another sign up will be sent out for future dates.
- If you have questions about the sign-up, please email email@example.com.
- Please line up to enter the Sanctuary using the side door under the breezeway only.
- We will be doing a safety questionnaire and temperature reading for all attendees before entering the Sanctuary.
For Your Safety
- Bring and wear a face mask at all times! If you do not have one, we will have unused masks available. The pastor and singer(s) will not wear masks during service but will remain behind the altar rail.
- Please maintain a minimum of 6 feet between you and others at all times.
- For now, there will be no fellowship time before or after the services.
- We recommend that you do not use the restrooms; however, if needed, they are available and will have suggested capacity posted on the doors.
- Those who are experiencing symptoms or in an at-risk category should continue participating in Worship online.
- Access will be limited to the Sanctuary only.
- Pews seating will be socially distanced. No nursery and Sunday School at this time.
- We will use projection screens, rather than bulletins, hymnals, or Bibles. Please bring your own Bibles.
- Vapor/droplets travel up to 10 times farther during loud talking and singing, so please no congregational singing at this time.
- Offering plates will not be passed during the service. We will continue to encourage online giving. If automated giving is not an option for you, there will be a box to drop your offering in by the exit.
- An usher will dismiss you by rows to exit the Sanctuary through the main doors.
Please remember that we will continue to post Worship online every Sunday at 9:30 am and Outdoor Worship will be held at 9:30 am in the parking lot. Indoor Worship will work for some, but not for others, and we value all of you, so we will continue to provide worship and connection opportunities for everyone.