INDOOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP at Harrison Church at 11am on Sundays
Harrison Church is ROOTED IN WORSHIP, and we will continue to provide worship opportunities as we navigate safely through these times.
What to expect at indoor worship
- We will be doing a safety questionnaire and temperature reading for all attendees before entering Hammill Hall or the Sanctuary.
- We will comply with the WNCC guidelines for the number of attendees based on our worship spaces' square footage.
For Your Safety
- Bring and wear a face mask at all times! If you do not have one, we will have unused masks available. The pastor and singer(s) will not wear masks during service but will remain behind the altar rail or on stage.
- Please maintain a minimum of 6 feet between you and others at all times.
- For now, there will be no fellowship time before or after the services.
- Those who are experiencing symptoms or in an at-risk category should continue participating in Worship online.
- Access will be limited to Hammill Hall and the Sanctuary only.
- Please stay home if you are sick and wash your hands often.
- Seats and Pew seating will be socially distanced. No nursery and Sunday School at this time.
- We will use projection screens, rather than bulletins, hymnals, or Bibles. Please bring your own Bibles.
- Vapor/droplets travel up to 10 times farther during loud talking and singing, so please no congregational singing at this time.
- Offering plates will not be passed during the service. We will continue to encourage online giving. If automated giving is not an option for you, there will be a box to drop your offering in by the exit.
- An usher will dismiss you by rows to exit through the main doors.
Please remember that we will continue to LIVESTREAM Worship online every Sunday at 9:30 am and 11am. Indoor Worship will work for some, but not for others, and we value all of you, so we will continue to provide worship and connection opportunities for everyone.