INDOOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP at Harrison Church, 11:00am on Sundays
Harrison Church is ROOTED IN WORSHIP, and we will continue to provide worship opportunities as we navigate safely through these times.
What to expect at indoor worship
For Your Safety
- As we have begun to see a rise in Covid numbers due to the Delta variant, the CDC, the Governor’s office and the NC Department of Health and Human Resources, the Covid Response Team at Harrison Church has decided to ask that all those ages 4+ who are indoors at Harrison Church to please wear a mask. This is intended to be only a temporary adjustment. John Wesley’s 3 Simple Rules come to mind at this time: do no harm, and do good of every possible sort, and stay in love with God.
- We know that some are more comfortable with social distancing, and still plan to do so. We will reserve part of Hammill Hall and the sanctuary for any who wish or need to socially distance.
- Consistent with updated Conference Guidelines, we are encouraging 3-6 ft social-distancing during worship.
- We do ask that anyone with a fever, covid symptoms, or recent exposure without vaccination, enjoy the online worship from home.
- The congregation can enjoy singing during indoor worship while wearing a mask.
- Offering plates will not be passed during the service. We will continue to encourage online giving. If automated giving is not an option for you, there will be a box to drop your offering in by the exit.
Please remember that we will continue to LIVESTREAM Worship online every Sunday at the 9:15 am outdoor, contemporary service and the 11:00am indoor traditional service. Indoor Worship will work for some, but not for others, and we value all of you, so we will continue to provide worship and connection opportunities for everyone.