OUTDOOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP at Harrison Church, 9:15am on Sunday mornings!
We invite you to join us for Outdoor Worship with live music and a message from one of our pastors. Here are a few other things to expect at Outdoor Worship. Join us!
- Please bring your own chair, fan, blanket and anything that you will need to feel comfortable outside – like that cup of coffee!
- Parking will be available by the A&E building and by the playground.
- We will use the gazebo as a stage and the parking lot in front of it as a seating area. Each family unit will have their own parking space to sit in during Worship. Every other space will be closed to keep a safe distance between each group.
- When you arrive, greet each other with a smile and a wave. Please be sure to stay at least 6 feet away from those NOT in your immediate family.
- Please join us after service for Coffee in the Courtyard for adults to meet and greet with each other. In addition, there is Sunday School for elementary school children and the Youth Coffee House in the arbor for 6th-12th graders.
- If the weather does not cooperate and we have to cancel the service, you will be notified via Realm and on this Webpage by 8am.
This service will be Livestreamed! If you can’t join us in-person, join us online via www.harrisonchurch.org/worship, YouTube, Vimeo, OR watch on Facebook. Outdoor Worship will work for some, but not for others, and we value all of you, so we will continue to provide worship and connection opportunities for everyone.