OUTDOOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP at Harrison Church
We invite you to join us for Outdoor Worship! This is a shortened worship service, approximately 40 minutes, with live music and a message from one of our pastors (the same message that will be posted online). Here are a few other things to expect at Outdoor Worship.
- Please CLICK HERE to register for this Sunday, October 18th.
- Please bring your own chair, blanket and anything that you will need to feel comfortable outside -like that cup of coffee!
- Parking will be available by the A&E building and by the playground.
- Please check-in by our Red Safety Stations when you arrive
- We will use the gazebo as a stage and the parking lot in front of it as a seating area. Each family unit will have their own parking space to sit in during Worship. Every other space will be closed to keep a safe distance between each group.
- Restrooms will not be available.
- When you arrive, greet each other with a smile and a wave. Please be sure to stay at least 6 feet away from those NOT in your immediate family.
- Please wear your mask at ALL times.
- Please remember to give each other space as you walk to your cars at the end of the service.
- If the weather does not cooperate and we have to cancel the service, you will be notified via Realm and on this Webpage at 8:30 am.
Please remember that we will continue to post Worship online every Sunday at 9:30 am. Outdoor Worship will work for some, but not for others, and we value all of you, so we will continue to provide worship and connection opportunities for everyone.